Pre-Sales System Engineer / Ingenieur (m/w)
Modis is looking for an experienced and motivated Pre-Sales Engineer (m/w)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing and highly innovative Cyber Security company, located in the heart of Zürich. If you have demonstrable experience in system engineering, combined with passion for sales and IT products, please apply today!
This position is responsible for pre-sales technical engagement with both technical and sales teams as well as with an array of clients in DACH region. The ideal candidate has a strong technical background, experience in pre-sales positions, and confident in both technical and business forums. Your responsibilities:
- Act as trusted advisor to clients and recommend solutions, which meet their business objectives.
- Deliver technical sales-oriented presentation to customer
- Work closely with Engineering, Sales, Business Development and other teams
- Leverage our client's implementation methodology to ensure requirements and solutions are well documented.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders about status and issues.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including Business Development and Solutions Consultants to understand customer business needs and implement the technical solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Strong understanding of system engineering, previous experience in similar roles: consultant, technical support, technical pre-sales engineer, solution architect, software engineer, project manager
- A proactive sales personality with strong background in system engineering and /or IT security (networking, application security)
- An enthusiastic personality with high competence, winning appearance and an independent way of working
- Experience working collaboratively and driving results with engineering, product management, and operations.
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and organization skills.
- Solid customer facing experience in project-based work.
- Fluency in German (C2 level) and English. French is a plus but not a must.
- Our client is a fast growing and highly innovative Cyber Security company, located in the heart of Zürich.
- We can offer you a challenging, exciting job in an expanding company with high market potential
- A technologically outstanding Network Detection & Response Product
- Temporary staffing contract (6-12 months) with the option for the extensions or FTE role
- Location: Zürich, start date: asap