Private Banker (Middle Eastern Markets)
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with Swiss EAM platform looking to expand their coverage of the Middle East markets in Zurich. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Manage a portfolio of private banking clients from the Middle East region, such as Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Jordan
- Develop new and maintain current relationships with UHNWI and HNWI private clients from the region.
- Advising clients on vanilla investment strategies, portfolio management, asset allocation and wealth structuring
- Working closely with middle officer and back office teams, such as compliance and investment advisors
- Role reports into Head of Private Banking
- 5+ years' experience in private banking and management
- Strong network of UHNWI and HNWI clients from Middle Eastern countries
- Good proven history of revenue generation (ROA) and asset acquisition (NNM)
- Knowledge of relevant languages would be beneficial, such as Arabic
- Located in Zurich or happy to relocate there
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.