Private Banker (Russia / CIS / CEE markets)
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a European Private Bank in Zurich who are looking to expand their coverage of the Russian / CIS / CEE markets from Switzerland. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for managing a personal portfolio of U/HNWI client relationships in Russian / CIS / CEE markets such as Azerbaijan, Georgia, Ukraine and Poland
- Advising clients on portfolio management, asset allocation, wealth structuring and other investments
- Developing the portfolio and prospecting new clients in key regions, such as Russia and CIS / CEE countries
- Travelling as necessary to meet clients and other relationships in network
- Role reports to Head of Private Banking
- 7+ years' experience in a Private Banker or Relationship Manager position with coverage of the target markets - Russia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Ukraine and Poland
- Excellent knowledge of investment solutions across all asset classes (fixed income, equities, bonds, derivatives)
- Strong track record of revenue generation (RoA) and asset acquisition (NNM)
- Fluent in English and the local language, any additional languages would be an advantage
- Based in Zurich or looking to relocate
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.