Private Banking Assistant Russia
On behalf of our client, a well-established Swiss private bank, we are looking for an experienced PB Assistant to join their very successful Eastern Europe desk.
In this challenging role your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Preparing of the necessary documentation for client meetings and business trips of
the Relationship Managers
- Handling of Stock Exchange Orders, Forex, Fiduciaries, Loans, Payment orders
and Credit Card applications
- Account openings, closings and mutations
- Preparing of investment proposals
- Handling and monitoring of stock exchange orders etc.
- Direct client contact by phone, e-mail and meetings
- Deputy of other Assistants
- Diverse administrative tasks
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Wealth Management department either as Assistant, Client Manager, Junior RM or in a compliance function
- Fluent in Russian and English
- Strong communication and administration skills, ability to work under pressure
- Swiss residence and work permit
Offer: In this dynamic role you will be an important team member with a bright scope of responsibilities. Our client does offer ambitioned assistants to become Junior Relationship Managers after joining the for few years.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please note that we will only respond to applicants with experience in Banking and Swiss residence.
Thank you for respecting our time.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA