Private Banking Director (East/Southern African markets), Switzerland
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a private bank looking to expand their coverage of the South and East African markets. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- In charge of managing a private client portfolio with a focus on the South and East African market
- Responsible for developing and maintaining new relationships in the region with ultra and high net worth individuals, travelling to the region is a requirement
- Providing advice to clients on asset allocation, portfolio management, and investment management
- Liaise with investment advisory, compliance and execution teams
- Role reports into Head of Private Banking
- At least 7 years' experience as a Private Banker/Relationship Manager with coverage of the African market
- Strong relationships with ultra-high net worth and high net worth clients in South & East African countries including Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda.
- Excellent track record of revenue generation and client relationship management
- Sound knowledge of traditional wealth management products and investments
- Role based in Zurich or Geneva (happy to relocate)
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.