Role: Process Analyst (m/w).
Start: January 2022
For one of our client we are currently looking for a Process Analyst (m/f), who is passionate about his craft. If you have interests in this field of work and are motivated by technology, this job is for you!
- Processing of major incidents
- Ensuring rapid resolution with the required specialists
- Ensuring that the communication is appropriate to the target audience via channels appropriate to the situation
- Document the cases, initiate & track the following problem management process
- Further development of the incident & problem management processes
- Collaboration and management of projects within the framework of the development of a global IT Control Center
- Optimize and document the critical paths, workflows and EoD processing of the core applications and initiate improvements, e.g. in ticket handling
- Completed studies in computer science or business informatics as well as several years of professional experience in the IT environment in the banking or insurance environment
- Practical know-how in the areas of operational monitoring, EoD processing and process documentation
- Experience in optimization/automation of EoD processes in complex IT system landscapes in large companies such as banks or insurance companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory