Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5000 talented people worldwide, operating in 32 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 400 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
Founded in 1997, Schroder Adveq is a leading asset manager investing in private equity globally and is offering specialized investment solutions that enable our clients to access select private market segments through primary, secondary, and direct/co-investments.
We are looking for a new member of the Schroder Adveq Product Management team to help with tasks across private equity product development and sales support. Product Analyst Key responsibilities
- Support the sales teams in their business activities, including but not limited to providing information on Schroder Adveq's products, assisting with meeting preparation and pitches
- Help prepare materials for client meetings, including printing and binding when required
- Provide support to RFPs, dataroom management and handle client information requests
- Review and support CRM systems (Salesforce) to ensure information is up to date and accurate for management reporting purposes
- Ideally, 1-2 years of post-graduate experience in product management, client service or relevant experience in the asset management and private equity industry.
- Team player with excellent and confident communications skills
- Organized and ability to work on multiple tasks with an ability to cope with pressure and adapt to new situations quickly
- Builds positive working relationships and makes a difference
- Good numeracy skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fluent in German (mother tongue) and English
a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial business. The office is located only 5 minutes from Oerlikon main station. Please apply online with your complete application. Only direct applications will be considered.
Pfingstweidstrasse 60, CH-8031 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11