Headquartered in Zurich and New York, Vontobel Asset Management is a specialist investment manager with a multi-boutique approach. Each of our boutiques draws on dedicated investment talent, an established performance culture and robust risk management. We provide leading-edge products and solutions for both institutional and intermediary clients with a strong commitment for delivering performance.
Our boutiques comprise Quality Growth Equities, Sustainable and Thematic Equities, Multi Asset Investing and Fixed Income by TwentyFour Asset Management and Vontobel. We actively manage over $120bn of assets on behalf of our clients worldwide. Vontobel has a strong and established presence in Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
- Work in product management of investment funds domiciled in Luxembourg and Switzerland, for which Vontobel acts as management company.
- Act as "single point of entry", coordinator and project manager for product management topics and requests.
- Provide a high-level service to internal and external clients and stakeholders, particularly related to investment fund data (general fund data, EMT, EPT, SFDR, etc.), KIIDs (content and production), prospectus filings and regulations in the EU and Switzerland relevant for investment funds.
- Ensure that these areas are fit for purpose in terms of client expectations, quality, correctness, pricing and the prevailing regulatory landscape.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of market and industry trends for these areas and assessing their impact on the existing product range.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the asset management industry, preferably in product management of investment funds.
- Experience in investment fund business, in particular investment fund data (general fund data, EMT, EPT, SFDR etc.), KIIDs (content and production), prospectus filings and regulations in the EU and Switzerland relevant for investment funds.
- Next to working closely with the colleagues of the Product Management team, you also must be comfortable interacting with colleagues from sales, legal, marketing, risk and operations teams and with external service providers.
- Dedicated team player who is energetic and self-motivated, with high service orientation, paired with a solution-oriented attitude.
- Strong organisational skills are essential for this role, as you will need to be capable of managing multiple initiatives and prioritizing workload appropriately.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills are a must.
- Fluent in German and English in word and writing; any additional language is a considered as an asset.
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .