Product Manager (Enterprise CMS)
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions. We take ownership of our work and bring opportunities to life, because we are convinced that successful investing starts with assuming personal responsibility. We relentlessly question the achieved, striving to exceed the goals and expectation of our clients.
The Product Manager (Enterprise CMS) sits within the Website Management team in Zurich and works closely with the marketing technology and marketing teams.
As the product owner of the Enterprise CMS, you will be responsible for the management, maintenance and development of the enterprise Content Management System - playing a fundamental role in the future of Vontobel's web presence and digital marketing vision.
As the expert in your field, you will liaise with key stakeholders from across the firm to define requirements and manage the evolution of the CMS. Furthermore, you will act as a key interface between the website team and other platform teams in the development of Vontobel's digital vision.
Working in an agile environment, using state-of-the-art technology and methodologies, and working with key vendors, you will be enabled to rapidly realize changes, have impact and create value.
- Play a fundamental role in the management and development of vontobel.com
- Ensure the smooth operation, maintenance and running of the enterprise CMS in collaboration with our hosting and development vendors
- Manage relationship with vendors
- Develop product roadmaps and ensure alignment with stakeholders and partners to drive implementation and measurement
- Own, oversee and manage all development and changes to the platform
- Create, implement and maintain Vontobel's website and data architecture
- Maintain Vontobel's website technical and data infrastructure
- Formulate and maintain web and product governance
- Ensure website quality by monitoring performance and conducting regular tests plans, audits, redundancy checks
- Support website managers, publishers and stakeholders
- Partner with other platform and product teams to formulate cross-product roadmaps, identify dependencies, synergize, influence decision making and drive prioritization
- Several years' experience in IT product management, IT product owner or similar position
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Knowledge of Optimizely EpiServer is an advantage, but not a must
- Track record exemplifying skills in following areas:
- Project Management, Agile, SDLC
- Business Analysis and requirements engineering
- Management of operational risks (e.g. website availability)
- Vendor management
- Content publishing including HTML and CSS
- Understanding of the interdependencies of various technologies, considering the holistic and omni-channel approach and synergies between them (client experience and data flow)
- Broad understanding of web hosting, data analytics, security, GDPR, marketing technology
- University degree or equivalent qualification/diploma in a related field, such as Computer Science, Business IT or Web Development
- Fluent in English and German, with excellent spoken and editorial skills
- Passionate about communications and working at the forefront of digital client engagement
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility
- Dedicated and highly motivated personality with a can-do-attitude
- A solution-finder, and always looking at improving processes
- Curious, creative, and design thinker
- A detail oriented, agile thinker, client centric and innovative personality
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .