Are you a looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for an established, purpose-driven private equity fund manager?
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Manager Private Funds.
About SUSI Partners
Founded in 2009, SUSI Partners is a Swiss-based investment manager specialised in sustainable energy infrastructure investments with EUR 1.9bn in capital commitments from institutional investors. The firm’s investment strategy focuses on private equity and credit opportunities across the energy transition spectrum, including clean energy generation, energy efficiency measures, and solutions enabling clean energy use. With a successful track record of more than 140 transactions in over 20 countries to date, SUSI Partners seeks to achieve attractive risk-adjusted returns for its clients and their beneficiaries while contributing meaningfully to achieving global climate neutrality.
- As part of the Client Services team, take ownership of and, be the central point of contact for requests, and deliver changes related to legal fund documents including private placement memoranda, limited partnership and other fund governance documents, including investor agreements and side letters
- Support future product development efforts including structuring and legal documentation as part of wider project teams
- Coordinate closely with relevant stakeholders including external law firms, Clients and Investment teams, Fund Operations, GPs and AIFM
- Lead in drafting, setting up, reviewing and updating private fund documents independently and provide interpretation of fund document provisions to internal stakeholders in line with best practice for the private funds industry
- Product development, structuring and project management in relation to new collective investment schemes (Luxembourg domiciled or otherwise)
- Coordinate investor-facing processes on document changes
- Support onboarding / KYC processes for new investors including coordination with external stakeholders
- Responsible for the KYC due diligence process of prospective clients on SUSI Partners
- Support of advisory committee meetings, investor calls, ad hoc client meetings if required
- Min. 5 years of experience in the financial industry in a fund structuring position, private funds experience is a must have, preferably for Luxembourg domiciled vehicles
- University degree or equivalent in law with deep practical knowledge of applicable standards and regulations in the fund industry
- Excellent knowledge of the concepts and practicalities of legal private fund documents and fund structuring processes as well as strong project management skills
- Ability to plan, structure and execute commercial/legal negotiation process with multiple stakeholders including external counterparties
- Used in managing external law firms in a time and cost-efficient manner and to ensure appropriate legal feedback according to requirements
- Ability to work efficiently, diligently, and independently/autonomously in an international environment, including the ability to manage several projects concurrently
- A proactive approach and the ability to work "hands-on", strong problem-solving, coordination and teamwork skills are an absolute must
- Accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgement and integrity
- Professional fluency in English (German and other European languages are a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong drafting skills and attention to detail
- Motivating work environment in highly topical sector
- International team with ambitious and curious mindset
- Potential for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours / option to work from the home office
- Attractive benefits
If you would like to join our efforts to finance the global energy transition, please submit your complete application documents with a cover letter to Laureen Jacholkowski, People Manager. We look forward to receiving your application. Only direct applications via our application tool will be considered for this position.