Schroders plc with headquarters in London employs over 5500 talented people worldwide, operating from 42 offices in 37 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 500 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. Schroders in Switzerland ranked 2nd place in Best Employers 2022. We scored strongly in the areas "Image & Growth", "Working conditions & facilities" as well as "Sustainability". We invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
Schroders Capital is the private markets investment division of Schroders Group. With $65bn AUM and 498 employees, we cover a broad range of asset classes out of 19 offices globally. We provide investors with access to a broad range of private equity investment opportunities across buyout and growth investments, as well as for venture capital with a focus on what we consider the most attractive parts of the global private equity market.
We are looking for a new member of the Schroders Capital Product Management team to help with tasks across private equity product management, including development, launch, marketing and sales support. Product Manager for Sustainability & Impact - Private Equity Key responsibilities
- Work in close alignment with Investment, Fund Operations and Legal teams for the development and management of private equity funds and mandates
- Preparation of Private Placement Memorandums (PPMs), pitch books and other materials
- Prepare and manage competitor information on products and investment strategies, including comparable performance data
- Support the sales teams in their business activities, including but not limited to providing information on Schroder Capital's products, RFPs, dataroom management and handle client information requests
- Review and oversight of sales pipeline and CRM systems (Salesforce) to ensure information is up to date and accurate for management reporting purposes
- Degree or corresponding finance education, preferably combined with a further education such as RICS, CFA, MSc
- Ideally, at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in private equity, product management or investment fund sales support
- Good understanding of Legal and Operational matters relevant to investment funds
- Good verbal communication skills and ability to form good working relationships internally with colleagues in relevant teams as well as with third-party service providers and investors
- Excellent written skills for client communication and drafting of marketing materials
- Sound financial understanding and at least basic modelling skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fluent in English and German
We offer a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial business. If you like making an impact within a highly motivated team and flexible working hours, then apply online with your complete application. The office is located only 5 minutes from Zurich-Oerlikon station. Only direct applications will be considered.
Schroders Capital Management (Switzerland) AG
Pfingstweidstrasse 60, CH-8031 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11