Product Operations Specialist
Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5000 talented people worldwide, operating in 32 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 400 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
For our Product Operations Desk within Schroder Investment Management (Switzerland) AG in Zurich we are looking for a Product Operations (ILS) Specialist 100% Job specification
- Managing the full ILS OTC transaction execution process from issuing trade contracts, booking of non-tradeable ILS transactions, instructing cash payments, transaction life-cycle management, control of collateral management and termination of instruments
- Coordinate projects such as implementation of operational changes, process developments and product onboarding
- Provide and coordinate with internal and external counterparties operational support to the SIMSAG investment desks with major focus on ILS
- Analysis, control and management of data for internal and external reporting
- Oversight and coordination of the administration of the Swiss funds (Equity, Multi-Asset)
- Monitor the quality of services delegated to third parties (quality of delivery of services delegated and compliance with Service Level Agreements)
- University degree or equivalent. Fully conversant with all major aspects within the operational area
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills
- Experience within ILS a plus
- Fluency in English and German
- Very good command of MS Office particularly Excel and Visual Basic
- High sense of initiative and ability to work independently and under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Integrity and ability to interact with colleagues in a firm and professional manner
- Is required to make routine judgments in situations which are well precedent and uncontentious
- Solution-oriented work attittude and ability to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines
a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. The office is located only 5 minutes from Zurich main station.
Schroder & Co Bank AG
Pfingstweidstrasse 60, CH-8031 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11