Within our Center of Excellence «Structured Solutions and Treasury» (CoE SST), we have concentrated all of Bank Vontobel's financial market activity in one central unit.
Our unit offers credit products and structured products and covers the whole value chain thereof, such as structuring, pricing, documentation, issuance, lifecycle- and risk management.
We are distributing our products in a variety of markets like Switzerland, Hong Kong, Singapore and Europe (Germany, France, Italy and Nordics). Operation and development of trading- and client platforms is key to succeed within high competitive and fast moving markets. In addition, Group Treasury is also part of our division.
The business unit Product Management is responsible for the overall product, project and process development within the CoE SST. This unit unifies responsibility for platform ownership. Ensuring regulatory compliance is key. The team interacts as a hub for cross-functional collaboration between our client units, risk management / trading, legal & documentation and development (Technology). Our key stakeholders are based in Switzerland, Germany and Singapore/Hong Kong. Product & Project Management, requirements engineering, business analysis and stakeholder management are the main activities within the job.
Deritrade (https://www.deritrade.com/ ) is the leading Multi Issuer Platform for structured products in Switzerland. Vontobel is currently expending the platform offering to various countries in Europe and is looking for a Product Owner for is unique platform.
- Product ownership and development of deritrade - gathering business requirements from various stakeholders, roadmap planning and prioritization
- Leading internal coordination between IT, Trading, Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- Directly interact and collaborate with external providers / business partners (e.g. deritrade issuers)
- Support internal sales in client meetings as a platform expert
- Tracking of platform and client activities to increase user experience on deritrade
- Business testing of new product launches and coordination of platform releases
- Coordinate and resolve ad-hoc production issues
- Working in an agile environment with a highly motivated and supportive team
- Writing business and IT requirements
- 3- 5 years' experience in a similar role (e.g. Product Manager, Product Owner)
- University degree in economics, finance, engineering, mathematics or similar
- Proven track record of at least 3-5 years in financial industry or consulting
- Previous experience in clients facing combined with solid presentation skills
- Feels comfortable with technologies and have affinities for digital solutions and automation
- Strong analytical thinking paired with good coordination skills
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with all levels within an organization
- Preferred: Knowledge of structured products / derivative instruments, SQL, VBA and Tableau skills
- Taking on ownership & responsibility with a "getting things done" mentality
- A proactive team player with an energetic and self-motivated, pro-active and open-minded personality
- Client centric approach, able to communicate efficiently and to instill trust with a diverse audience
- Keen to drive change, entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to work towards deadlines and under pressure
- Fluent in German and English (verbal and written), all other languages are a plus
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .