Project Manager Pricing Swiss Universal Bank 80-100%
- An attractive role in the Pricing team within the Swiss Universal Bank Finance organization, in which you work closely with senior management on pricing decisions and create bottom line impact
- You are responsible to identify and define revenue improvement measures through new price models and consistent management of existing special conditions
- You are contributing or running end-to-end pricing projects, which contains the conceptual development, the pricing analytics, the decision-making as well as the implementation, the client communication and the impact tracking
- You join a diverse and highly motivated team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and the possibility for personal and professional development
- A platform to build a broad, cross-functional network and to work in an ambitious and motivated team with high exposure to senior management
- A university degree in finance, economics, or business administration
- You gained a minimum of 3 years work experience in the financial services industry (preferably with pricing, product, or front/sales experience), or management consulting (ideally with focus on banking/finance)
- You pair experience in project management, preferably with well-developed implementation skills and energy to succeed
- You describe yourself as highly motivated as well as resilient and therefore show high flexibility and are able to work under pressure
- As team player you show a versatile, solution-oriented mind with excellent social and communication skills
- You bring along analytical and quantitative modeling competence, advanced data management skills are an asset (e.g., database design, data queries, statistics)
- You bring along strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- You possess very good verbal and written communication skills in English and German
Ms. A. Portmann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.