Project Manager and Operations Specialist
Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5000 talented people worldwide, operating in 32 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 400 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
For our Product Operations Desk within Schroder Investment Management (Switzerland) AG (SIMSAG) in Zurich we are looking for a Project Manager and Operations Specialist Job specification
- Coordinate and control projects according to company's standard
- Ensure updates on project status, progresses and goals
- Standardise and improve current project management processes
- Provide and coordinate with internal and external counterparties operational support to the SIMSAG investment desks (Insurance Linked Securities, Convertible Bonds, Swiss Equity and Real Estate)
- Analysis, control and management of data for internal and external reporting
- Monitor the quality of services delegated to third parties (quality of delivery of services delegated and compliance with Service Level Agreements)
- Role provides administrative, transactional-based support to others involved in the task of fund / portfolio management.
- Responsible for the capturing and sharing of information for use by those tasked with refining / creating procedures / practices / processes.
- 3+ years of working experience as a project manager specialist and/or in participating in implementation of project management processes
- Back/middle office experience in asset management
- Fluency in English and German
- Very good command of MS Office particularly Excel (Visual Basic is a plus) and MSP Projects or other project management tools.
- Very good numerical and analytical skills
- Integrity and ability to interact with colleagues in a firm and professional manner
- Is required to make routine judgments in situations which are well precedent and uncontentious
- Problem solving skills and ability to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. The office is located at Central
, only 5 minutes from Zurich main station.
Schroder Investment Management (Switzerland) AG
Pfingstweidstrasse 60, CH-8031 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11