Quality Assurance MedTech (m/f)
Our client is international leader in MedTech industry. Quality Assurance Team is growing and we are looking for a team member to start as soon as possible.
Your responsibilities would be related to quality testing of medical devices by applying laboratory methods, then conducting quality analysis and preparing quality control reports as well as implementing CAPA actions. The role could also include some broader project management tasks.
- Few years of work experience in quality control / quality assurance in MedTech industry
- Strong knowledge of quality management systems and tools
- Knowledge of cGMP (EU and USA), GDP and ISO 13485
- Strong analytical skills and attention on details
- Strong knowledge in various materials
- Knowledge of process optimization tools is nice to have (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Fluent in English and conversational in German
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
Happy to receive your application! #MSDE