RFP Specialist (3-4 months) within Asset Management
Vontobel Asset Management serves the world's leading asset owners. We grow with our clients, thanks to our active investment approach and passionate client focus. We are a true multi-boutique, where independent thinking and high convictions flourish. The Vontobel family holds the majority of our shares, which enables us to take a long-term perspective in everything we do. Our sustainability-conscious solutions cover equity, fixed income and multi asset investments, totaling over US$ 125 billion in assets under management. We only invest in areas where we are convinced that our active, high conviction approach will add value.
Your opportunity Do you enjoy winning new business? Would you like to learn more about Vontobel's active investment strategies as well as the needs of wholesale and institutional clients?
The Request for Proposal (RFP) team plays a key role in supporting the Client Unit Asset Management and the Center of Excellence Investments to acquire new business and retain existing clients by completing Request for Proposals and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs). In this role, you will be supporting the RFP team based in Zurich in it's day-to-day business. Your opportunity
- Support RFP team members to respond to RFP and DDQ request
- Update and maintain investment consultant databases such as evestment, GIMD
- Create/edit sales and marketing collateral
- Maintain the Q&A database and internal tools
- Source information from subject matter experts
- Respond to client request and coordinate answers with subject matter experts across the company
- Working experience in the financial services industry - ideally within Asset Management
- RFP experience or experience working with consultant databases
- Proven client service and interpersonal skills
- Organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- The ability to manage and manipulate data efficiently using a variety of tools
- Fluent English other languages advantageous
- Seeking an exciting 3-4 months opportunity at a 100% capacity in an international work environment
- A structured, detail-oriented and a reliable team player able to succeed and persevere in a fast-paced, deadline-driven multi-tasking environment
- Solutions-driven and have a can-do attitude
- Numerate with strong proofreading skills
- Available for an immediate start
- Data savvy, well-versed in the Microsoft Office package and have some coding experience (desirable)
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .