Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Partner (12 Month Fixed-Term Contract)
As a Talent Acquisition Business Partner, you will play a strategic role in the growth and transformation of Vontobel. We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the client experience of tomorrow.
Within our team, you will get full ownership of the recruitment process and have the opportunity to create a unique candidate and client experience.
- Build strong partnerships with internal stakeholders and business leaders to understand recruitment needs, hiring strategy, pipeline and recruitment priorities.
- Manage candidates throughout all stages of the application and hiring process ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- Direct Sourcing of candidates through multiple channels and building a diverse talent pipeline
- Coach managers, interviewers to incorporate competency based interview assessments.
- Define and execute diversity recruiting strategies to attract a diverse workforce by hiring talent of varied backgrounds.
- Identify innovative trends on the market and manage Talent pipeline.
- Be part of and drive specific events, leverage social media to build our employer branding to be the employer of choice.
- Meet and exceed key recruiting performance metrics in driving our hiring great campaigns.
- Identify new sourcing channels, try innovative approaches, and share best practices.
- Create market intelligence content to support strategic decisions.
- Set high recruitment standards ensuring operational excellence and compliance.
- Several years' experience as a Recruitment Consultant, Talent Acquisition Specialist within a fast paced and client centric organization preferably experience in Financial Services or FinTech.
- Strong Business Acumen in the professional service sector and has a passion for new market trends (Digital assets, Data driven Businesses, innovative financial products)
- Has high standards in delivery exceptional hiring manager and candidate experience.
- Experience running agile projects, with demanding stakeholders and complex situations.
- Direct sourcing approach with a good candidate network.
- Multicultural exposure, ability to interact with all type of professionals and levels of seniority
- An excellent communicator with strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Willing to take full ownership of your projects and have collaborative approach to exceed expectations.
- An influencer, with the ability to present facts and figures with both a conceptual and concrete approach.
- Willing to engage in a changing and flexible environment, with the ability to question the status quo.
- German language an advantage
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .