Regulatory Tax Specialist (50%)
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
We are looking for a person to help us ascertain and maintain excellent compliance in regulatory tax, covering the Automatic Exchange of Information, QI and FATCA.
Your opportunity Do you have practical work experience in the areas of automatic information exchange (AEoI), QI and FATCA?
Do you enjoy advising our relationship managers on these demanding topics?
Do you have the discipline and perseverance to support complex processes through to full implementation?
Do you like to take on responsibility and are still a team player?
Then you may be an ideal candidate for the role of a regulatory tax specialist.
In this position you will work closely with two recognized specialists. The position to be filled is ideal for career starters or re-entrants who, however, already have subject-specific experience.
- Experience in the subjects of AEoI, QI and FATCA
- 2 to 4 years of practical working experience in these topics either in the financial services industry or a big four company in consulting or audit
- Education in law, business administration or banking
- Basic understanding of the banking business
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Inspiring, independent, precise and result-oriented way of working
- Trustworthy and resilient personality
- Working with excitement in a highly dynamic environment in cooperation with the various internal and external clients and partners
- Excellent ability to think in a connected manner, analytical and conceptual skills plus quick comprehension
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .