At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
«The strategy within Finance and Risk shows me that Vontobel is not resting on its outstanding performance of recent years, but that it is committed to continuous further development.»
- Dr. Thomas Heinzl, CFO Vontobel
For our Group Tax Corporate Center - FATCA/QI/AEI we are looking for a person to help us ascertain and maintain excellent compliance in regulatory tax, covering FATCA, QI and the Automatic Exchange of Information (AEI). In your role as a Regulatory Tax Specialist you will closely work together with the subject matter expert and the head of Group Tax.
- Provide advice to internal clients in relation to the FATCA, QI and AEI regimes responding to every day operational questions, mainly in relation to documentation requirements.
- Perform recurring verification processes along the predefined compliance requirements and control framework
- Instruction, support and supervision of processing worklists and assistance with responses to queries.
- Assist in the continuous improvement and further development of the processes.
- Support audits.
- Assist design support and training material to explain new developments and their impact.
- Help update the intranet content and policies on Regulatory Tax.
- At least four to six years of practical working experience in the topics FATCA, QI and AEI either in the financial services industry or a consulting/audit company
- Understanding of the banking business
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Degree in Law or Economics or commercial education
- Positive attitude and a team player spirit, reliable time management and willingness to continuously learn
- Result oriented, with a strong customer focus
- Regulatory Tax is a complex universe that requires strong endurance
- Inspiring professional with an independent, precise and result-oriented way of working
- Trustworthy and resilient
- Working with excitement in a highly dynamic environment in cooperation with the various internal and external clients and partners
- Excellent ability to think straight
- Analytical and conceptual skills to find the way in a complex environment.
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking, methods and with mutual trust
- You would like to develop your skills? We are happy to support you with further trainings/ certifications
- Teamwork is important to us: We exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other at all times - One Vontobel
- Our working culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .