Relationship Manager (Zurich, London, or remote working)
On behalf of our client, a leading company in the area of life sciences digital transformation, Swisslinx is seeking a Relationship Manager.
This is a post sales position, focused on client retention and strategic account management among already existing customers.
- Oversee a portfolio of clients and keep contact with key stakeholders to make sure products / services are being utilised to their full capacity
- Define customer needs on a regular basis and develop programs that meet those needs
- Present new features and evaluate whether they can add value to existing clients
- Collaborate with other teams by sharing customer feedback and partake in plans to better customer experience
- Create and define protocols and structures that will better support customers
- University education in life sciences or closely related is a must (Biology, Bioengineering, Biotechnology etc.)
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar client support / account / relationship management role
- Software product experience highly desirable
- Ability to interact with diverse stakeholders
- Fluent in English - other languages a plus
We look forward to receiving your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA