At Vontobel we are actively shaping our future. For our client reporting team in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced and versatile expert with strong client reporting experience.
You will deliver excellent client reporting services to internal and external clients. This includes managing the day-to-day reporting operations as well as maintaining and further developing scalable, client centric and fully automated reporting solutions, which puts us in a position to react on client demands flexibly and cost efficiently.
Success on reporting solution delivery is mainly based on quality-assured data processing of various kind. The reporting function must therefore contribute and ensure that issues, inconsistencies, gaps are identified at the reporting end, are being addressed and result in continuous improvements of end-to-end data processing.
- Process and continuously develop/improve the mandate reporting offering according to the defined service levels/deadlines.
- Deliver high quality of services/development/support and ensure client expectations are met.
- Continuously improve data quality and process efficiency/automation for own and shared processes.
- Manage/execute all mandate reporting relevant production cycles, maintain team mailbox and related task lists/cockpits including various data quality controls.
- Drive automation of data quality control checks.
- Provide first-level support to internal clients regarding mandate reporting matters, handle issues and change requests with internal and external counterparts.
- Perform analyses of various kind including end-to-end data issues/inconsistencies as well as data process related matters in coordination with data engineering and/or other teams. Address issues further, follow-up and drive solution.
- Continuously monitor and gather technical, data and business requirements as outcome from the production cycles as well as part of business or technical requirements addressed to the team.
- Simplify processes and enable automation, focus on requirements with high business impact.
- Configure reporting setup in coordination with sales and onboarding teams, this can also include parameterizations of reporting modules.
- Document/support business and technical specifications as well as test cases upon need, execute user acceptance testing and provide feedback to development teams.
- Improve quality and scalability of reporting solutions towards a client centric offering for our institutional clients across various AM boutiques/sales team's needs.
- Document and update workflows and manuals.
- Contribute to projects of various kind upon request related to mandate reporting matters as well as be able to lead sup-projects and initiatives on your own.
- Good financial industry know how and a very good understanding of the institutional asset management business.
- At least 5 years of experience in client reporting or similar processes and daily operations including it's quality assurance. Great if it has been in the area of discretionary mandates.
- Profound understanding/experience in process automation, data analysis/controls as well as in defining/implementing data quality controls.
- Experience in reporting configurations and setups.
- Being able to manage requirements gathering/prioritization, document business specification, perform end-to-end user acceptance testing and project related work in general.
- Profound SQL knowledge.
- Good programming skills in e.g. Python, .NET, Scala or similar would be an advantage
- Ability to collaborate/communicate between multiple engineering teams and business/services teams, also being able to tackle/drive multiple topics in parallel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to stick to topics until topics are sustainably solved.
- Professional English and German language skills.
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking, methods and with mutual trust
- A modern environment that is technologically up to date
- You would like to develop your skills? We are happy to support you with further training's/ certifications
- Teamwork is important to us: We exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other at all times - One Vontobel
- Our working culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange in an open space office
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .