At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. We are a globally active investment firm with Swiss roots, specialized in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions.
Within our Risk Management & Governance division within Wealth Management, we are seeking an experienced and dynamic Business Risk & Projects Manager. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of delivering results.
- Key role in driving projects, initiatives and best practice standards that span across Wealth Management and across Vontobel
- Developing content and leading various presentations for the Wealth Management Risk Management & Governance (RMG) leadership team for submission to internal as well as external stakeholders
- Providing support to the RMG line management as well as to Front office Market Heads and Relationship Managers
- Implementation of company-wide guidelines for the detection, assessment, mitigation, and regular reporting of non-financial risks
- Regular analysis and monitoring of operational and business risks including the definition and implementation of mitigating measures
- Partnering and close collaboration with various stakeholders within Wealth Management and beyond
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent banking training and further education
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a «first line of defense» role in Wealth Management
- Professional experience in a consultancy role is a plus
- Very good specialist knowledge of (Front office) core processes
- Strong in conceptual thinking with very good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain constructive working relationships with a diverse community of stakeholders
- Good knowledge of key banking and regulatory themes such as VSB, GwG, QI, AIA/FATCA, MiFID II, FIDLEG etc.
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
- Self-motivated personality with a healthy assertiveness
- Result-oriented and flexible, with hands-on problem-solving skills and high service orientation
- Proactive, committed, and resilient with an engaging and confident demeanor
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Would you like to develop your skills? We are happy to support you with further trainings and certifications
- Teamwork and transparency are important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .