Do you have technical experience in a quantitative or financial environment (programming, system architecture or similar), a strong interest for risk management and structured products combined with a flair for markets? Are you looking for a challenge in a unique, hands-on challenge in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for a hybrid professional keen to play a strategic role in the growth and transformation of Vontobel. We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the client experience of tomorrow. We need your creativity, your flair and engagement to build new solutions for our clients.
- Become part of Vontobels growing symmetric derivatives business
- Become part of a hybrid team of risk managers, market makers and technical implementors
- Help building up and expand our next generation Delta 1 platform
- Manage Symmetric derivatives like active and dynamic Tracker Certificates and Actively Managed Certificates throughout their lifecycle
- Market Making for Tracker Certificates and Actively Managed Certificates
- Manage Risks in Market Making books
- Education in Banking, Mathematics, IT, Finance, Risk or similar
- Technical experience (programming) is a must (Python or Scala preferred)
- Proven experience in a quantitative or financial environment (programming, system architecture or similar)
- Experience in Risk Management, Trading or Market Making a is big plus
- Experience with Structured Products (Tracker Certificates or Actively Managed Certificates) is a big plus
- An ambitious attitude, to further develop a business and bringing processes and systems to the next level
- Client-focused mindset and team-spirit
- Open-minded and able to challenge the status quo
- Keen to build new solutions and to go beyond the daily business
- Flexible and eager to learn
- Able to use your technical skills to solve problems in an automated fashion
- A team Player, able to collaborate effectively across the team
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .