SAP BW Operations & Support Consultant (100%)
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential - as are the committed teams that provide them.
Global MIS (GMIS) is the leading Business Intelligence platform in Julius Baer and delivers best in class reporting capabilities and processes to support important business decisions for the whole organisation.
You will be part of the GMIS Operations team, which ensures stable, timely and efficient data processing and information distribution. YOUR CHALLENGE
- Execute and monitor ETL processes in SAP Business Warehouse
- Coordinate in weekly and monthly closures:
- Ensure and optimise external data deliveries taking into accoount the internal
quality and service standards
- Ensure proper transfer of new functionalities into production environment
(SAP Transport Management)
- Support system copies and system upgrades in cooperation with SAP Basis
- Stabilise and automatize ETL processes
- Provide 3rd level support e.g. in data analysis
- Performer SAP User Administration
- Support and consult the MIS Solution Team in DHW/SAP BI projects
- BS in informatics or similar studies; alternatively, demonstrate equivalent practical experience
- Several years of experience in coordination and execution of operational activities in SAP BW, BW on HANA is a plus
- Experience in SAP Change and Transport Management
- Knowledge of report publishing and monitoring in SAP BO is a plus
- Structured and methodical approach
- Resilient, flexible, team-oriented personality
- German and English fluently (written and spoken)
Contact: Denise Geiger, HR Consultant, 058 887 36 13
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.