SEO Manager – Digital Investing
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Digital Investing brings together our digital direct-to-consumer services. We strive to empower people to fulfill their financial ambitions by democratizing access to investment products and services. We continuously develop our cutting-edge wealth platform by combining Vontobel's investment expertise with technology and human elements to create exclusive wealth opportunities for clients.
- Join our Digital Investing Marketing Team in Zurich as an SEO Marketing Manager responsible for improving organic traffic of Vontobel's D2C platform site, Volt®.
- Lead and drive the strategy for organic content in collaboration with content and product
- Build an SEO content calendar by identifying trends, opportunities and leveraging internal content
- Identify the right keywords and create SEO briefs for the internal team or agency
- Analyze on-page performance by using internal resources or recommending new tools to bring on board. Make and implement recommendations to improve the site's performance
- Quality check website content ensuring the correct usage of focus keywords. Recommend new pieces of content that align with keywords
- Work closely with product team, web team and CMS on improvements to the site
- Monitor and optimize ASO performance. Ensure that all of the content is up to date and optimized for success
- Improve off-page SEO techniques including link building. Work with the PR team to ensure off-page SEO best practices
- At least 3-5 years of experience in on-page SEO with some experience in off-page SEO and ASO
- Experience building an SEO strategy and execution from scratch or owned and scaled a program in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with SEO tools such as ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and BrightEdge
- Some experience in Youtube organic optimization is a plus
- A strong willingness to make a difference. We are a small team effectively reshaping how people look at the industry . We need people who "get it" and want to play an integral part in helping us accomplish this mission.
- Combination of an analytical and data driven mind while also being a creative thinker and having a passion for content
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, start-up like environment.
- Solid understanding of our target audience (affluent people in Switzerland) is a plus.
- Passionate about technology and our mission of empowering people to build better futures.
- Innately curious and driven to achieve better outcomes: if something seems off, you want to figure out what's going on.
- Open mindet with a "can do" attitude and strong interest for new topics/themes, thinking outside the box
- A strategic, holistic thinker that has an eye on the big picture
- A team player with ability to work independently, and with broad instructions.
- Fluent in English and German
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .