Sales Director, Institutional
Job Purpose Statement
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are...
You will be instrumental in driving and creating create institutional business opportunities for Threadneedle Investments. Your role will contribute significantly to the growth and diversification of our institutional sales plan, focusing primarily on Switzerland. In this role you will be part of the Swiss Distribution team, reporting into the Head of Switzerland and working closely with regional Institutional Sales leaders based in London to execute sales strategy. Role Responsibilities How you'll spend your time...
Desired Capabilities If you also had this, it would be great...
- Active selling of Columbia Threadneedle's investment management product suite to institutional client segment (pension funds, corporate, public, endowment and foundation plan sponsors). Final responsibilities will be discussed with the Country Manager depending on the candidate's profile
- Responsible for growing institutional AUMs in Switzerland together with the team
- Coverage of local consultants and coordination with global consultant team in London
- Delivering against agreed gross and net sales targets as confirmed by management
- Maintaining and cultivating existing client relationships, planning regular contacts and updates and working with the relevant internal teams to deliver excellent client service
- Developing and leading client presentations
- Promote and enhance Columbia Threadneedle's profile through participation in industry conferences
- Developing and maintaining ongoing distribution support and material for clients, their advisors, consultants and other marketing collateral
- Participating in marketing activities of the firm to ensure that they focus on addressing the requirements of the Swiss market
- Working closely with EMEA Client Services team and other internal teams to ensure seamless execution of the client take on and maintenance processes and execution of client due diligence
About Columbia Threadneedle Investments What working at Columbia Threadneedle offers...
- Fluent in German and English, French would be desirable
- Further relevant professional qualification would be a bonus
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognize that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter.