Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTech's to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration. Senior Sales Executive - Mass Payments - Zurich
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will play a key role in the success of Ebury Mass Payments in Switzerland and have the opportunity to grow with the team from an early-stage. You will do this through conducting account-based sales campaigns to generate leads and create new client opportunities, targeting global businesses incorporated in Switzerland. Responsibilities
- Identify, contact, and acquire new companies for our rapidly expanding Mass Payments product.
- You will create, manage and develop new business opportunities, by using your own network, face-to-face meetings, visiting events and arranging client calls. Next to this, you will work alongside an experienced Key Account Director who will help close the opportunities you bring in.
- Report on sales activity and progress with the Key Account Director and ensure that the agreed targets are met.
- Support Ebury's customer service excellence through on-going client relationship-building, quality service and superior product knowledge.
- 2-5 years B2B sales experience and familiarity with enterprise/solutions sales
- You need to have a high-level of understanding of Midcap & Enterprise/ Multinational businesses.
- Preferably, you will have worked with financial products in the past, and will, therefore, understand how to operate in a complex financial environment.
- Ideally, a background in the Financial Services, Financial Technology, Payments or Forex industry would be an advantage.
- You have an academic background in business/economics/finance.
About Us Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
- Proven ability to bring passion, energy and motivation to a sales organisation.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Comfortable with a phone and face-to-face sales approach.
- First-class communication skills, able to win people's commitment and buy-in.
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior and C-levels.
- Detail-oriented, organised, self-starter, with an understanding of sales and the sales process.
- You are a native French or (Swiss)-German speaker, and speak English fluently.
- Please note, you will need to be legally authorised to work in Switzerland without a sponsorship
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
Please submit your application on the careers website directly, uploading your CV / resume in English.