Sales Specialist - Discretionary Mandate Investment Management, 100%
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential - as are the committed teams that provide them. YOUR CHALLENGE
We are seeking a senior investment professional with proven experience in sales and client interaction in relation to discretionary management solutions for Private clients (HNWI and UHNWI) to strengthen the central IM Sales team.
A key aspect of this position is to grow our assets under management and increase discretionary mandate penetration within the Bank by developing close collaborative relationships with relationship managers and the entire IM franchise: portfolio managers, content marketing and communications, and the product and business development teams. The position will require frequent client contact, excellent communication skills both oral and written and excellent presentation skills.
Integrated in the Julius Baer Investment Management division in which you will report to the Head of IM Sales, your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Act as an entry point for Julius Baer's relationship managers for the entire range of Julius Baer's discretionary offering platform and pitch together with relationship managers to help convert prospects to clients
- Develop and set-up tailored discretionary solutions based on Julius Baer's house view and clients' individual objectives and needs in accordance with objectives agreed with the Head of IM Sales team. With the aim to maximize opportunities for our target markets and achieve business objectives/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Assume an ambassadorial role in promoting IM and the investment philosophy applied
- Establish excellent collaborative working relationships with relationship managers across all regions, IM colleagues and other investment professionals of Julius Baer such as Advisory Solutions specialists and any teams involved in business development
- Actively monitor sales activities and contribute to various sales development initiatives
- University degree in Finance or equivalent, CFA a plus
- 5-8 years of experience successfully promoting discretionary management solutions
- Strong client facing, presentation and relationship building skills and experience. The candidate must feel comfortable to adapt his/her communication style to different levels of sophistication
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Fluent (written and oral) in English, German and French (preferred)
- Fully computer literate (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel etc)
- A proactive and "delivery-focused" mind-set with the ability to meet multiple deadlines under pressure and has a detailed-oriented work style
- Team player who works flexibly and collaboratively to secure team success
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.