Security Engineer / Ingenieur
As the premier supplier to our client, one of the most established financial institutions worldwide, Swisslinx are looking for a motivated Security Engineer with 5+ years experience and knowledge of LDAP and SSO implementations.
This is a rolling 12 months contract starting ASAP, with a strong chance of extension (up to two years) or even internalization.
In this role you will join our client's global Enterprise Security Services organization. As a key member of the Identity & Access Management team and manage Directory Services, PING Federate, PKI Certificates & Physical Access Systems.
Responsibilities will principally be the following:
• Support for deployment, adoption, debugging of issues, troubleshooting and maintenance items (Administration tasks and documentation creation/evaluation)
• Provide regional coverage and support in the adoption & operation of all LDAP & DPAS platforms, working with clients and partners in maintaining & implementing requirements.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will possess the following skills:
• min 7 years of experience general in IT field - and 5 years in related technologies
• Directory Services (LDAP)
• Single Sign On (SAML/OAuth) implementations (Ping Federate)
• TLS\SSL, PKI Certificates
• IRM \ DLP Ideally experience in the banking industry
• Fluency in English
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently split between WFH and office right now. Post COVID occasional home office will be permitted.
Are you interested to work in an international environment as part of our client's digital transformation in one of the leading financial companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA