Zurich | working from home up to 60% | Reference 5572
Are you passionate about modern technology? Do you want to work in a highly dynamic environment where collaboration, trust, and innovation are paramount? Then, our Backup and Archive on Demand team wants to hear from you. We are looking for a bright mind to help us move forward. You will work in a diverse environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external clients. What You Will Do
What You Bring
- install, upgrade, maintain, configure and further develop our IBM Content Manager on Demand (CMOD) archiving solutions
- participate in designing a new archive on demand system in order to meet our customers' needs
- provide subject matter expertise to customers and team members in support of platform and application onboarding
- proof of Concept for existing and new architecture (modifications, enhancements, capacity planning, automation ...)
- verify proper Identity and Access Management implementation and role management
- act as a technical leader in the team with hands-on work
- very good experience installing and configuring an archiving solution (IBM CMOD experience muchly appreciated)
- hands-on experience within in Linux/AIX, WebSphere systems and scripting capabilities
- first experience as a solutions architect and/or technical lead
- excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- experience interacting with external customers, and managing customer expectations
- strong system analysis skills, with the ability to gather, define and document requirements
- strong desire to keep learning and working with new technologies and environments
- very good verbal and written English
If you have any questions, please call Beata Czyzewska at +48 22 104 65 71 .
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.