Senior Business Analyst
On behalf of our client, a global bank with headquarters in Zurich, Swisslinx are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst with a proven track record on major regulatory projects and knowledge of Data and/or Information Management to join a unique project to outsource our client's Records Management department on a long term project.
This is a rolling 9 month contract with a strong chance of extension starting ASAP.
In your role as BA you will be required to show leadership and work on the global design for the new Business Records Management (BRM) initiative with focus on data management.
This program has the aim of implementing a strategic & global Records Management solution (data model, processes, and IT infrastructure) to replace a historical grown legacy environment. It is a very complex regulatory and compliance driven global initiative impacting all business divisions and corporate functions.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Responsible of development of Business Records Management target data model, including new records data solution, corresponding meta data and related information stored in Archive Plan, as well as standardized records management data model
• Business Analysis of current main archive data, requirements for data cleaning, data enrichment and data mapping requirements: Aim to prepare for records management data migration
• Involve stakeholders (primarily records management dept.) in an agile design process with data protection and data organizational functions, regional Compliance Functions ensuring local regulatory and compliance nuances are considered in new data model designs
• Support product development approval in SCRUM sprints and final approval in Release Train Testing (=UAT); Support or assume (Agile) Product Owner Role
• Support innovation of cost effective and regulatory compliant records management services and data quality management processes on a global scale; including support of process design and Target Operating Model creation
• Leading other BRM BAs, specialists from the bank and 3rd party implementation partner and supporting the data analysis, data modelling activities and conceptual data migration preparation
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• In depth business analysis and process and organizational design experience
• Strong experience in data management and knowledge of data analysis
• Preferably experience in records management or background in designing archiving solutions or failing that in general, large scale data or regulatory driven implementation
• Project Management experience nice to have
• Fluent in English (German preferential)
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently split between WFH and office right now. Post COVID occasional home office will be permitted 2-3 days a week.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work on one of our client's top initiatives with visibility to high level management? Then please send us your full CV.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA