Company Description Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you'll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold - to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com Job Description Your Team
As a member of the Securities Finance team you will be part of a dynamic team of Software Developers and Business Analysts located in Zurich, Edinburgh and Manila.
We are experts in Securities Lending and Borrowing, Repo trading and Collateral Management. We maintain, improve, and extend the associated modules within the Avaloq Core Platform working closely with our other specialist teams (settlement, accounting...) and bring a fully integrated front to back solution to our customers. Beyond the Avaloq Core Platform, we are building new products based on open API and Microservice technology to serve focused ancillary needs.
We put great emphasis on strong ownership, frequent interactions, and quick execution. We follow an agile approach and are committed to bringing high quality and innovative solutions to our extensive global customer base. Your mission
Qualifications What you need
- Act as a subject matter expert with focus on Securities Finance
- Requirement analysis and creation of specifications together with Software Developers, Partners and Customers
- Support developers during implementation and testing our newly built functionality
- Analysis and management of customer issues (3rd level support)
- Maintain product documentation in collaboration with our Technical Writer
- Monitor the market for regulatory changes and industry trends & standards and accompany the development of associated solutions (e.g. uncleared margin rules, SFTR...)
- Support consulting projects and sales workshops
You will get extra points for the following
- Experience with business analysis and requirements engineering in the financial industry
- Profound knowledge in Securities Finance and Collateral Management
- Fast learner and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Strong affinity for software development
- Self-motivated, proactive, and structured working method
- Professional communication skills in English
Additional Information Now let's talk about perks and compensation
- Experience with other collateral management platforms, such as Calypso, Apex Collateral
- Communication skills in German
- Knowledge in programming languages
We have a hybrid work week model, giving colleagues flexibility in how they work, as well as ensuring we create our unique Avaloq culture in our office locations. Our base salaries are competitive and you can be recognised for outstanding effort with an extraordinary achievement reward - the pinnacle of recognition. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its colleagues by paying out "Success Share Units" depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone's' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language. Don't be shy - apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged. Job Location