Join us in this interesting position in the Global Management and Business Information Solutions team within the Finance Organization serving Credit Suisse's Swiss Bank division based in Zurich. As a Senior Business Analyst, you drive the preparation and validation of the monthly financial results in the Management Information Systems, assuring high quality and timely delivery of data to stakeholders. You will be the main contact person to provide ad-hoc, in-depth analysis on the financial development for your main stakeholders in finance teams and senior management. You actively collaborate with a broad variety of business partners across Private Banking, Group Finance, Risk and Legal Entity Switzerland functions. Furthermore, you will be part of the UBS Integration Project. Your future colleagues
You join a team of highly motivated experts, providing professional analysis and advice to their clients. We are an experienced group of people with a wide variety of skill sets, offering a very collaborative environment. Our team is the ideal platform to work with many areas across the bank and therefore provide a very attractive career opportunity and development path. Your skills and experience
We are looking for a dedicated team member with a solution-oriented mind-set and the following qualifications:
- Higher business education (Uni/FH) ideally with specialization in finance with focus Banking / Finance / Controlling
- Professional experience (minimum of 4 years) in management accounting, controlling or financial accounting role or a related area in an international company is an advantage
- Very good command of MS office (especially Excel, PowerPoint) and interest to work with a variety of other tools (e.g. Essbase, SQL) and IT systems & processes
- High attention to detail, analytical thinking, precision, and affinity to work with numbers
- Proficient communication skills in English are required; German skills are an asset
- Ability to deal with change in a demanding environment
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Ellen Pöthke-Hohenberger (HDHB 4) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.