Are you inspired by the idea of strengthening a team in an international and dynamic environment that provides excellent claims service for our major multinational clients?
In this exciting role, you will assume overall responsibility for the claims side of the international insurance programs assigned to you by major multinational customers. As their personal contact person, you will coordinate and process claims in the field of property and business interruption insurance as well as technical insurance. You will also be in direct contact with brokers, captive companies, co-insurers and reinsurers, as well as with external service providers (property appraisers, lawyers, experts). Furthermore, you will ensure the exchange of information with our own management as well as other business units at home and abroad and support the development of the International Claims division into a new digital age.
If a professional appearance paired with a high service mentality is as important to you as it is to us when dealing with our various stakeholders, then this could be your next career opportunity. What you will do
What you bring
- You provide an excellent claims service in the interest of our major multinational customers
- You constantly improve the satisfaction of our customers and brokers through personal and cooperative relationship management
- You will support the market units and ensure the exchange of knowledge with clients, brokers, underwriters and risk engineers upstream and downstream of the claims process
- You are also responsible for reporting your cases to internal and external stakeholders
- You actively support process optimization and the improvement of existing work systems
- Successfully completed legal, business or technical studies, alternatively commercial training supplemented with higher further education
- Several years of professional experience in the processing of international and/or national claims with major consequences
- Independent, reliable and accurate work in a dynamic environment with a strong ability to work in a team, as well as a professional and confident demeanour, negotiating skills, communication and a high sense of responsibility
- Very good oral and written German and English skills are a prerequisite, other languages are an advantage
Talent Acquisition Consultant: Bernd Makasy (044 628 42 14) Additional Information
- Part-time or full-time: 80-100%
- Place of work: Zurich, Oerlikon
- Travel activity: up to 10%
- Hybrid working: up to 60%
We look forward to receiving your online application - even without a cover letter .
You are welcome to convince us of your motivation in a personal meeting. Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers rely on our products and services. Our success is based on our 53,000 employees worldwide, who help our clients in 210 countries and territories better understand and protect against their risks. In order to perform on a daily basis, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting training opportunities. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a wide range of benefits and a strong culture characterized by acceptance, diversity and team orientation.
At Zurich, we cultivate a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our goals and values are created to protect our employees, foster trust and help them reach their full potential. We stand for justice and equality among our employees, regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, origin, ethnicity, religion, etc. The acquisition of our talents as well as the recruitment processes reflect this commitment in everyday life. Join us and become part of this culture. Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich does not accept unsolicited applications from recruiters for this position. Therefore, recruiters should not submit any application documents to our employees or via our online career portal. We decline any responsibility for unsolicited applications and any fees and thank you for your understanding.