Senior Compliance Investigator
- The Global Compliance Investigations function is responsible for proactive identification with timely remediation and read-across of identified failures in the execution or design of the bank's compliance processes and controls
- Supporting the Head of Compliance Investigations function in Switzerland, actively collaborate with GC Litigation and Investigations colleagues to ensure thorough fact finding, information gathering and coordination amongst applicable supporting functions and stakeholders where control remediation, misconduct, supervision failures or regulatory interaction is concerned and in accordance with the Compliance Investigations function mandate and framework
- Assist with ensuring timely updates on status of matters including clear and effective reporting of key risk indicators and metrics
- A university or comparable degree
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in compliance, regulatory or forensic investigations as well as / and broader experience in audit and general legal topics
- Excellent analytical, management and presentation skills, solid interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated, flexible and precise
- A high degree of diligence in working with sensitive and confidential data, analytical and conceptual thinking, ability to work efficiently, pragmatically and independently
- Sound understanding of banking and financial services including regulatory framework and expectations
Ms. M. Wiendlocha is looking forward to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.