The world is changing faster and faster than ever. Our global promise: “Building a better working world” guides more than 300,000 employees around the globe and provides the basis for the work we do every day. With our innovative services in auditing, tax advice, transaction
The world is changing faster and faster than ever. Our global promise: “Building a better working world” guides more than 300,000 employees around the globe and provides the basis for the work we do every day. With our innovative services in auditing, tax advice, transaction and management advice, we lead our clients into the future.
As the only one, of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Our Consulting business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- You gain insight into the most modern IT environments and into our global methods
- Your focus: In the context of annual financial statements, review of IT general controls and application controls as well as assessment of the of risks within business and IT processes
- Assessment of compliance against the FINMA requirements as part of regulatory audits
- Support with audits related to data migration, third party reporting, IT risk assessments, information security assessments and data analytics
- As a senior consultant, you will also be responsible for the operational effectiveness testing of the controls in the clients` IT environment(s)
- You will likely lead a team of consultants
- Support in formulating "Thought Leadership" as the answer to today's changing market, the steadily growing regulatory requirements and the new digital challenges
- With each new project, you expand your expertise alongside our partners and senior managers
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- We require a bachelor's or master's degree in business administration or (business) computer science; relevant certifications (for example CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC) are an advantage
- A must: 2-4 years of experience in conducting IT audits (e.g. at a Big4 company or an internal audit) or in the area of IT risk management / operational risk management, preferably at a financial service provider
- A plus: experience in leading teams
- Guarantors of success that will help you advance with us: teamwork, determination, commitment and quick comprehension
- As an international company, we require strong business communication skills in English; German language skills are a definite plus
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: SWI000M4. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.