Senior Consultant or Manager (w/m) Pension Advisory & Actuarial Services / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich
We are looking for a Senior Consultant or Manager (w/m) Pension Advisory & Actuarial Services / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidenceWe are looking for a Senior Consultant or Manager (w/m) Pension Advisory & Actuarial Services / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us athttp://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
EY’s Global Actuarial Services practice, with over 650 professionals, ranks in the Top 3 actuarial services practices in the world. In Europe we have over 400 actuarial professionals across 17 countries. By partnering with other practices across EY, we aim to provide truly integrated services across all disciplines in HR and Pension. Through our deep knowledge of the global insurance and pension industry, local regulatory requirements and understanding, we have built a strong reputation as a leading pension advisor worldwide.
As one of the leading actuarial consultancies in Switzerland. We offer innovative actuarial solutions to current problems along with more traditional services to our clients allowing them to address complex, multidimensional challenges.
Tasks that you promote
- Actuarial consulting in Pension, Life Insurance and Employee Benefits. You will participate in traditional actuarial activities like liability valuations, pricing, reserving or financial reporting as well as broader topics like mergers and acquisitions, analytics, risk and capital management
- The chance to present or assist senior management to present, to our clients from middle management to senior executive and board levels
- Be responsible for your own deliverables as well as coaching and managing junior staff
- A unique opportunity to explore a wide range of solutions to our clients’ issues, including opportunities for quantitative projects outside of the financial sector. The nature of consultancy promises a fast paced and engaging career. You will also have the opportunity to work with our specialists to develop new ideas on current industry issues
- The chance to build your international profile by working in global reach projects with multicultural teams both in Switzerland and abroad
- Minimum 4 years of pension and/or life insurance and pension accounting experience
- Swiss pension market know-how, knowledge of employee benefits or other insurance areas is a plus
- Fluent in English and German, ideally also French language skills
- Ideally qualified or nearly qualified actuary and/or Swiss qualified pension expert
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ready to demonstrate the potential to become a future business leader
- Team player with a flexible working style and who enjoys working with multi-national teams
- You have fresh ideas, an innovative mind and have a strong desire to structure and solve problems
- You are prepared to challenge us, to act on your own initiative and to make an impact on our teams and clients from day one
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
We are looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: SWI000KC. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.