Senior Corporate Credit Risk Manager – Credit Portfolio
- An exciting and challenging Director position reporting to the Global Head of Credit Risk Portfolio Management and forming part of the senior team supporting the Group Credit Risk Portfolio Management function
- An interesting position for somebody with a strong Corporate Credit Risk background to use his/her experience in the context of credit risk appetite setting and management of such concentration risks.
- An interesting and diverse global corporate credit portfolio spanning across Investment and Sub-Investment Grade, Developed and Emerging Markets and plain vanilla and structured lending products.
- The chance to support the Global Head with ongoing development and refinement of the existing Group Credit Risk Appetite Framework (CRAF) according to industry standards / best practices
- Management of the Group credit risk profile through identification, reporting and monitoring credit concentration risks and emerging portfolio risks
- Leading performance of appropriate deep-dive, stress and scenario analyses to drive risk mitigation strategies
- Oversight and management of portfolio credit risk limits at Group, Material Legal Entities (MLEs) and divisional levels and ensuring consistency with the Group CRAF
- Understanding of core credit exposure types and credit risk measures across the Divisions - and involvement in any global and regional business initiatives that impact the Group CRAF
- Drive the connectivity with legal entity and divisional Credit Portfolio Management functions and alignment of existing credit risk appetite framework across legal entities, divisions and Group.
- Completed relevant degree education and experience with financial markets and products
- 10 years of experience in credit risk management with particular emphasis on corporate and leveraged finance exposures - practical experience with transaction and exposure types
- Ability to communicate complicated business and technical ideas clearly and visually to senior management and other stakeholders
- Experience in implementing change effectively and having demonstrated to operate successfully in different cultures
- Senior level experience in dealing with senior management stakeholders and in aligning topics across different regions, divisions and legal entities
- Proficient communication skills in English
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation skills
Mr. T. Baumgartner would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.