This is a position working as an analyst within the corporate bond team with a focus on corporates requiring deep analysis to further support our significant growth. We are looking for a credit analyst with experience looking at high yield credits.
- Perform independent fundamental issuer and relative value analysis
- Provide timely and appropriate investment decisions in written and oral form to the investment platform
- Develop relationships with the management of issuers, sell-side analysts and other market participants
- Attend conferences and visit issuers as appropriate
- Help on other tasks within the corporate bond team as needed
- University Degree, CFA preferred
- Established and demonstrable track record as a high yield credit analyst with a minimum of 5 years experience, preferably on the buy-side
- ESG Experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate on ideas and recommendations
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high self-management ability
- Strong linguistic skills in both English and German – or a strong motivation to learn German
- Preference for EU or Swiss passport holders due to work permit regulations
Fisch Asset Management AG (“Fisch”) is an independent asset management firm that specializes in Convertible Bond, Corporate Bond, Trend-Following, and Multi-Asset strategies with around CHF 10bn in AuM. The company was founded in 1994 in Zurich by the brothers Kurt and Dr Pius Fisch, who remain actively involved in the firm. Fisch is 100% owned by its employees and enjoys a corporate culture that is based on transparency, integrity, and interests that are fully aligned with those of our clients.
Head Human Resources
T +41 44 284 24 76