Senior Credit Officer: ECA-backed Project Finance, Credit Risk Management for International Wealth Management
- You a senior level position within Credit Risk Management (CRM) Structured Corporate Lending servicing the International Wealth Management (IWM) Division for their global credit portfolio of clients for project finance transactions with Export Credit Agency`s cover
- Being part of CRM IWM you will deal with all credit related matters and be in close collaboration with different interfaces globally
- Ability to independently challenge the Front Office proposed transactions by being integral part of the due diligence process, performing in debt research and evaluation of proposed transactions
- Ability to analyze and stress test complex financial models, working closely with the Front Office Origination team and the Client to develop inputs and modelling approaches and use output to draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Ensuring that credit analysis and due diligence of submitted credit applications follows a risk-compliant, competent, and solution-driven approach
- Assigns credit rating and loss-rates based on the applicable CS scoring models and produces the required credit risk documentation for CS CRM internal approval process
- Making credit decisions by exercising your own authority or making recommendations to required authority holders and credit committee;
- Responsible for smooth and risk-compliant credit monitoring for Project Finance transactions post execution including working on waiver requests and performing regular credit rating reviews
- Idea generation - aware of trends and industry best credit risk management practices within the respective industry sub-sectors and combine this with project finance knowledge to develop and refine product specific credit risk appetite framework suited for the business strategy defined at CS and aligned with the overarching credit appetite and underwriting standards of the bank
- Work with the Business to further develop and refine the product specific strategy and Client offering of ECA backed project finance solutions
- Constantly improve a dynamic and predictive risk management.
- Open to discussing flexible/agile working
- Minimum 5 years in a senior role of credit risk management / structuring focused on project finance transactions
- In-depth knowledge of financial analysis and financial modelling;
- Do you have very good negotiation skills, a sense of quality and eagerness to collaborate with various partners?
- Experience in using credit-specific IT applications, very good excel skills;
- Very good conceptual and analytical skills and you are an effective communicator
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- Excellent knowledge of English (German and additional languages are an advantage)
Mr. T. Baumgartner would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal