See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. We offer a challenging and exciting role, involving
You Offer You offer
- Supporting the credit officers in the international locations in the analysis and preparation of Lombard credit requests (standard & structured) for approval under own or higher delegated authority including potential support to the FLOD and local credit teams in due diligence and structuring
- Ensuring credit transactions align with risk appetite and local and global credit policies coupled with the proactive management of credit risks including the timely identification of positions at risk and undertaking appropriate mitigating actions
- Support to the international offices in the use of credit risk applications including ratings tools (LAM, i-Rate) C-Risk, etc. including the organization and facilitation of regular trainings plus regular and ad-hoc reviews of local credit policies, ensuring consistency across locations in terms of format and structure
- Contributing to the preparation, challenge, collation and review of the full suite of IWM International Offices credit reporting for the approval of Senior Management. Support in ad hoc reporting tasks may also be required.
- Being part of relevant CRM-related projects and working groups, ensuring that any requirements specifically relating to the International Offices are appropriately covered/addressed, and acting in an SME capacity as required
- Supporting the timely and effective implementation of actions to address any outstanding Audit points and establishing close working relationships with the CRMs in the various locations including support and guidance on credit related issues on a regular basis as may be required
- Supporting the head of CRM IWM Int. Locations in any ad hoc tasks, i.e. information gathering from int. Locations, compiling feedbacks, etc.
- A University degree or equivalent, preferably in Economics or Finance
- A consistent track record as credit risk manager with 5 years or more of credit risk management or credit risk reporting experience!
- Fluency in English, German would be an advantage paired with very good interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills, are an excellent communicator; have a hands-on mentality, an ability to work independently and systematically and to take ownership and be persistent
- You are committed to act as a teammate with a high level of flexibility and initiative in our team!
Mr. M. Payer would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success