Senior Crypto Operations Specialist (DLT - EN & DE) Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading financial group, we are looking for a Senior Crypto Operations Specialist with experience in DLT to build-up, run and continuously develop Crytpo Operations in the context of the overall Operations Department.
- Build-up, manage and continuously develop the Crypto Operations
- Manage, organize and execute daily operations of Crypto Operations and support the continuous development of the offering ("run-the-bank")
- Handles Operations sub-projects / work streams in the context of development of the crypto offering ("change-the-bank")
- Identify opportunities for improving Crypto Operations and the overall Crypto Offering and approach
- Ensure coordination with the overall Operations Team and support / partake in efficient management of the common / overall resources
- Drive the Crypto-related know-how and capability building
- Actively support other departments / functions regarding Crypto- and Operations-related topics
- Potential team lead
- At least 5 years relevant experience in financial services / banking industry (securities processing, payments processing, etc.)
- Previous experience in DLT / Crypto Operations is a strong plus
- Customer-oriented and agile thinking; proactive with the ability and willingness to take on responsibility assume leadership in a fast-evolving environment and team.
- Strong analytical and conceptual mindset
- Ability to communicate knowledge and structure complex issues in an understandable manner
- Bachelor or master's degree
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos at
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.