Zurich | working from home up to 60% | Reference 5585
The Security Strategy & Advisory team is an integral part of the Cyber Security department at SIX. We drive security improvements, provide essential cyber security guidance, support operational teams in security discussions as well as assist in translating regulations and standards into actionable and pragmatic security patterns and solutions. Additionally, together with other Cyber Security departments, we shape the overall strategy of Cyber Defense for the future.
As a Senior Cyber Defense Technology Specialist, you will collaborate closely with a variety of colleagues from incident response, threat detection & hunting and threat intelligence, security engineering as well as different levels of architecture and operational teams to help shape the future of Cyber Defense at SIX. Are you ready for this great opportunity? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application! What You Will Do
What You Bring
- drive and lead the development of the Cyber Defense vision & strategy for the department
- collaborate with product leads to align on roadmaps, priorities & transversal initiatives
- gather requirements & lead technical evaluations for critical Cyber Defense tools
- analyze & identify strategic gaps within our Cyber Defense capabilities
- work on focused maturity improvements in specific areas of Cyber Defense or support in the development of new capabilities
- provide expert viewpoints on different cyber security topics
- IT generalist profile, capable of processing new information on different technologies & using it to achieve practical outcomes in complex enterprise environments
- expert technical background & practical understanding of Cyber Defense capabilities (incident response, threat detection & hunting, threat intelligence, security engineering, etc.)
- previous hands-on experience in a senior Cyber Defense or Security Engineering role is a must
- very good analytical & problem-solving skills, attention to detail as we as the ability to communicate security & technical concepts in a clear manner to non-technical audiences
- proven ability to do research & documentation on emerging trends and transferring it into how they practically impact the organization
- fluent in English (both verbal and written), German and/or Spanish skills are a big plus
If you have any questions, please call Alisha Thoma at +41 58 399 53 34 .
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.