Senior Data Scientist
At Vontobel we are looking for talents to join our Technology Services Team. We enable you to take ownership and drive initiatives in the areas of CRM, Compliance and Wealth- and Asset Management. We adopt state-of-the-art technology and generate inside knowledge to improve processes and support leadership in their decision-making process. The vision is to create a competitive advantage by improving how business analytics and risk reporting performs.
- Work together with multiple stakeholders across different functions and teams.
- Use various methods to transform raw data into useful data systems and strive for efficiency in both, data processing and business processes.
- Build algorithms and prototypes to support analytical tools and programs.
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability.
- Design and implement software solutions to support business processes and AML regulations.
- Professionalize operations and processes to make it both efficient to run and effective to use.
- Connect with our data analytics community to share knowledge and support our data analytics vision.
- Deliver high quality standards.
- University degree or similar in Computer Science or related areas.
- Experienced in programming languages (e.g. Java, SQL, Python).
- Experienced in data visualization (Tableau) is advantageous.
- Proficient in SQL database design, data integration, data modelling and data management
- Willingness to learn new technologies while bringing Vontobels IT Infrastructure to the next level.
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining and eagerness to use/learn machine learning and AI technologies.
- Language: English, German is a plus
- Open-minded and a out of the box thinker
- High degree of flexibility, independent and proactive working style and resilient personality
- Strong commitment to quality and timely customer service
- Team player with a "can do" attitude
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .