Senior ESG Analyst
At Vontobel, we want to actively shape our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that drive our clients forward. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in asset management, active asset management and digital investing.
In the ESG team of Vontobel Asset Management's Multi-Asset Boutique in Zurich, we are looking for a Senior ESG Analyst. The team produces ESG analysis and ESG services for clients within Vontobel as well as for external clients. For our ESG analyses, we use a valuation model developed in-house.
Your opportunity Tasks
- Provide ESG analysis of companies and issuers of bonds in industries and sectors to be determined, depending on experience and qualifications.
- This includes in-depth ESG analyses of a limited number of companies and issuers, as well as maintaining our database and valuation model based on external ESG data
- Data management related to ESG analyses and ESG client reporting.
- Preparation of factsheets summarizing the results of ESG analyses and of articles and working papers on ESG research topics
- Reviewing and adapting ESG model, methodologies and data providers.
- The candidate will join a small team of ESG analysts within the Global Balanced team of the multi-asset boutique; this team is part of a network of ESG analysts across the various investment boutiques within Vontobel
- Support portfolio management teams in the development of customized ESG strategies
- Supporting the sales teams with client presentations and ESG report production
- Several years of experience in ESG research, financial research with a strong connection to ESG investments, or corporate sustainability management
- Ideally experience in specific industries
- Excellent analytical skills with good knowledge of data management (Excel, financial information systems)
- Team player, but able to work independently and under pressure; focus on what matters most
- Solid publication and presentation skills
- Engages in strategy development and brings new ideas to the table
- Basic knowledge of portfolio management
- University degree in business or engineering, preferably related to sustainable development
- Languages: German and English fluent, French would be an advantage
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .