Senior Electro Controller (m/f)
Starting date: As soon as possible or upon agreement.
- Review documents and electrical requirements, validating the proposed design, assessing and proposing alternative solutions
- Coordinate the submission and closure of all technical queries relating to the HV and LV design
- Liaising with both the internal Client and 3 rd party project teams to ensure compliance to the Swiss National Electrical Standards
- Review Technical Submittal's, ensuring compliance with specifications and Regulations
- Monitors/Audits the progress of the electrical installation and issues non-compliance notices where necessary.
- Notifies ' ESTI - Federal Inspectorate for Heavy Current Installations' for any electrical incidents.
- Education background in Electrical Installation or similar
- Min. 6 years of work experience in providing electrical engineering solutions (electrical installation controls, commissioning of electrical systems and similar)
- Excellent understanding and interpretation of Project Specifications, Drawings, SLD's, Cable Solutions and Data Sheets
- Good knowledge of Swiss National Electrical Regulations and ESTI requirements
- Good understanding of control philosophies and switchgear systems
- Very good knowledge of German or Italian or French + good English language skills