Senior Enterprise Performance Management Platform Analyst 80-100%, temporary for 2 years
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 23 Mär 19
This role supports the EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) Platform Program as well as IFRS 17 project work of Group Planning and Performance Reporting over the next 24-36 months. The role holder will be closely working with the EPM Platform Program Lead as well as with subject matter experts of the Planning and Performance Reporting Function within Group Finance.
As a Senior EPM Platform Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
• Manage and coordinate EPM project related activities, including analysis of data, gathering input from relevant stakeholders and preparation of deliverables
• Involving in the implementation of a consistent KPI and metrics framework in the EPM Platform
• Take a key role in supporting the implementation and customization of our new EPM platform, especially in the area of planning & forecasting workflows and processes
• Build up and transfer knowledge in building and customizing digital KPI dashboards and planning frameworks
• Support the implementation of IFRS 17 project deliverables in line with the platform implementation
• Support and coordinate testing of IFRS 17 requirements and other use cases in the new EPM platform
Your Skills and Experience
As a Senior EPM Platform Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• A degree or professional qualification in business administration and/or Finance
• At least five years of practical experience in FP&A related management reporting and/or performance analysis and planning
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong affinity to technology and multi-dimensional data base handling
• Sound knowledge of EPM tools, such as SAP SAC/SCP, Anaplan, TM1, SAP BPC, Tagetik
• Programming skills in Script Language, R, Phyton
• Sound knowledge of performance reporting/business steering processes and architecture
• Knowledge of (Re)Insurance FP&A would be an advantage
• Used to work in larger project environments involving multiple stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication and dedication to the internal customer
• Experience with Excel and Power Point are essential, Word is desired
• Very good English skills (spoken and written); additional languages would be an Advantage
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.