At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
Do you want to be part of the international growth of Vontobel and leverage on your expertise to have an impact on our organization?
The Legal and Compliance team of Vontobel is composed of seasoned experts with diverse and international background. We have dedicated specialists for each business division, and we are currently looking for a Sr. Financial Crime Compliance Officer for a maternity leave cover of 9 months starting asap until end of February 2024 focusing on AML tasks and responsibilities.
The Financial Crime Compliance Officer in Zurich will be part of Legal & Compliance Team focusing on Increased Risks Countries, which offers development opportunities in a successful and diverse environment. We observe high standards of individual behavior and business conduct. We work closely with the business to support best-in-class and sustainable compliance practices within the firm. You will be responsible for:
SAR / AML
- SAR impact of the Negative News
- Meeting with Business
- SAR filing
- SAR advise
- Art 11
- Closure notification to MROS
- SAR inbox management
Request from Other Financial intermediaries:
The ideal candidate brings:
- RFI requests on transactions
- AML & Sanction questionnaires sent by VT (Annual review of Banks for which VT is providing Correspondent Banking services)
- AML & Sanction questionnaires received by VT (regular Due Diligence AML/Sanction questionnaires received by other Financial Service providers)
The ideal candidate is:
- Robust, pragmatic and solution-oriented risk management mindset
- Strong knowledge of core compliance topics and ability of their application in uncertain environment
- Track record of experience as a Compliance Officer preferably in the area of AML/SAR
- Strong stakeholder management and diplomatic skills (in particular with the business function)
- Proven experience in helping a business function to further develop and finding the most relevant solutions to support sustainable long-term growth, and manage the risk of sensitive client relationships
What we offer:
- Highly collaborative, solution oriented, autonomous, and accurate
- Keen to take ownership on new initiatives and cross-teams projects
- Reliable and able to instill trust among demanding stakeholders
- Very strong communicator, capable to deal with a wide range of business functions and priorities
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Teamwork is important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .