As part of the Vontobel you will build the next generation investing and financing ecosystem which changes how professional investors perform their daily jobs, seeking and trading new investment opportunities. You will change how investors access and interact with financial markets. We are looking for software engineers that want to be part of the transformation of financial services to help clients to get better futures. Your Opportunity
- Develop software that excites users and let them enjoy the interaction between man and machine
- Designing and implementing software solutions in the area of financial services
- Creating nice and fancy reports and tools in the area of Data and Analytics
- Collaborating closely with the development teams and business in an agile environment
- Guaranteeing flawless application operation
- Taking on support tasks (2nd and 3rd level)
- Solid experience with modern frontend frameworks (Angular, React, Next.js), preferably Angular
- Proficiency in responsive design and cross-browser compatibility
- Knowhow and passion in UX/UI Design are a clear plus
- Solid experience with modern application lifecycle management tools (Git, Visual Studio Code)
- Good understanding of web environment (HTTP request/response, state management, caching)
- Knowledge and experience in JAVA and MS SQL are a plus
- Passionate in developing client facing software
- Self-motivated and seeking for ownership
- Positive thinking, solution oriented, a team-player and hands-on
- Very keen on and open for new technologies
- Willing to engage in a changing and flexible environment, with the ability to question the status quo
- Fluent in German and English, all other languages are a plus
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .